Not sure how to use Coconut Oil?
Keep reading as this Blog will tell you everything you need to know!
So what exactly is Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil is high in saturated fats and is made by extracting the white coconut meat which lays just beneath the shell also know as the kernel.
Clean Cosmetics Coconut oil is made from organically grown coconuts, which are coldly pressed then packaged to maintain the natural nutrients.
Coconut oil can be used to help keep your skin smooth, youthful and moisturised, this oil improves dermatitis and other skin disorders just as well as mineral oils.
- Coconut oil can be used as a make up remover
- Improve stretch marks
- Natural sunscreen and acts as a salve for burns and wounds
- Great for body massages
- Can improve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and nappy rash
- Works great as a shaving oil
If you want to achieve shiny, healthy and bouncy hair coconut oil can assist!
- Protect and prevents hair from damaging
- Dandruff treatment
- Conditions dry and frizzy hair
- Can be used for Pre-Poo (conditioning hair before washing)
- Rekindle your natural shine
- Repair damaged hair and encourage hair to grow strong from the roots
- Coconut oil can increase your metabolism
- Can help burn fat
- Improves blood lipids and general health
- Boosts energy
- Good for blood sugars and diabetes
Just one tablespoon of coconut oil contains:
- 14 grams of fat (12 of which are saturated)
- 116 calories
In addition to all the magical things coconut oil can do it can also be used for:
- Teeth Whitening
- Cuticle Oil
- Improving Brain Function
- Growing Eyelashes
Although coconut oil has all these benefits, it is advised not to overuse.
- What is Shea Butter? Reasons to include it in your skincare routine